The Australian Society of Animal Production – Queensland branch is offering 5 x $200 scholarships to undergraduate or postgraduate students attending NBRUC in 2019. The awards can be used to offset the cost of conference registration or travel to Brisbane to attend the conference.
Submit a 250 word application to email@example.com by Friday 28th June 2019. Your application should include the following information:
• Current degree and university
• Interest in the northern beef industry
• What you hope to achieve from attending the conference
Conditions of the award:
• The awards are open to undergraduate or postgraduate students currently enrolled at an Australian tertiary institution. We may ask successful applicants to provide proof of enrollment. You do not need to be presenting research to receive the award.
• Scholarships can be paid directly to students or into a research travel account at your university. Successful applicants must provide proof of registration before payment of award, but you don’t need to be currently registered to apply.
• ASAP committee members are not eligible.
Applications will be judged by members of the Queensland ASAP committee.
For more information please contact
ASAP Qld Branch President